Do You Want to Spend Less Time Finding More Fans (Who Might Actually Pay You Money for Music)?
Better Yet... Find Fans Who Are More Likely To Love Your Music, Pay You For It And Turn Into Lifelong Fans Using Simple Strategies - That Even Major Labels Overlook.
Watch this video!
Press play to see how you could be getting $5, $10 and $20 PER SONG using a Name Your Price model.
Here's What You Get...
Discover how to keep your fans around for the long haul and grow a loyal fan base that you can promote (and sell) your music to over and over again. All without spending more than 30 minutes a day. Get Instant Access.
Here's what you'll get:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to set-up an email list that works as a hands-free fan relationship building machine (whether you have a website or not).
- Simple tricks for creating irresistible email collection forms and pages that will attract and sign-up new fans 24-7 anywhere online and off.
- Access to scripts to help you craft automated email messages that get your fans to listen, share and buy your music over and over (even when you don't have any new music to promote).
My secret recipe for helping you identify your ideal fan and how to use that information to develop the habit of finding fans and opportunities. Get Instant Access.
Here's what you'll get:
- Get to Know Yourself and Your Music. Identify what makes you unique so you can stand out and attract your ideal fans.
- Define The Perfect Fan: How to make your perfect fan stand out in a crowd.
- Putting it All Together: How to craft your unique message and define your perfect fan by combining personal and fan identity.
My proven Twitter strategy that I use to add fans daily that only take 30 minutes or less. You'll see how I've added 59,542 followers (and counting) over the past 2 years without busting my ass. Get Instant Access.
Here's what you'll get:
- Tips to quickly optimize your profile to get maximum response from the right fans.
- Step-by-step, look-look-over-my-shoulder video instructions on setting up a powerful web app that makes it super easy to find and approach the right fans in just minutes per day from almost anywhere.
- A bonus strategy that will help you multiply your efforts to add 2 to 10 times the fans.
That Sounds Sweet... But What Exactly Do I Get For My $97?
- Forever access to course so you can go at your own pace.
- Step by step HD video tutorials and real-life examples.
- Word for word email and social media scripts.
- My personal email address and quick answers to any questions you might have.
- Daily action plan checklist to keep you on track.
- Downloadable video files so you can watch anywhere, anytime.
See For Yourself! Press Play and I'll Show You Around...
So, Who The Hell Are You and Why Should I Listen?
Because I have been busting my ass making and promoting my own music for the past 5 years and have found a ton of short cuts that are going to save you a crap-ton of time, money and fans. Oh and this stuff too:
- - Built and maintain email and social media accounts exceeding a combined 95,000 followers, fans and subscribers in music related niches (to name a few: 1,957 Musicians subscribe to my music marketing tips email newsletter, 48,806 Follow my Musicgoat account on Twitter and 47,157 Follow me on Google Plus).
- - Recieved 100+ excellent performance reviews and testimonials from clients in many niche's including internet marketing, social media, music marketing, music performance and songwriting.
- - Email marketing methods were recognized and featured in a case study by top industry email marketing service provider, Aweber.
- - Developed a landing page that turned 34% of visitors into fans (who BTW never even hear my music until after they signed up).
I am a musician slash online marketing consultant, founder of 30MinuteFanFinder. I help musicians identify, find and build audiences using simple, proven inbound marketing strategies (not those complicated, make-believe ones). I believe all good music should be heard and that, large or small, every musician has an audience. It is just a matter of finding them.
Answers To Your Lingering Fears and Doubts...
Will it work for me if I am a black metal artist or play Bon Jovi covers on pan flute or...(insert any style of music?)
This stuff work in any genre.
What happens right after I press the “buy now” button?
You will be taken to the check out page. Once you entered in your payment information you will be sent an email with a receipt and log-in information so you can get started right away.
Wait a second... you mentioned email. Does email stuff even work any more?
Sure does. According to national research firm Forrester “72% of US online adults send or receive personal email via a smartphone weekly.” Thats a lot of people who can see your message on a device that is practically connected to them at all times. Oh and there are still all those millions of desktop users. The key is doing it right. Like sending stuff that people want to open and read. I’ll talk a lot about that in the course. OH and one more thing about email. Guess what has been around longer than MySpace, AOL, Twitter, Facebook, the CD, the digital download, the Smartphone and American Idol? Thats right. EMail. It just doesn’t die, it will be around for awhile.
Why do these courses cost so much?
Really? $97? Consider this. How much do you spend on $10 to $30 packs of guitar strings each month? How much did it cost for studio time record your music? How much was that “65 Fender Strat you just bought? How much would a 12 week music marketing course at Berkelee cost? (hint: $1149). How much would a PR campaign from a PR professional cost? (hint: thousands). Also, it took me thousands of hours and thousands of dollars via trial and error learning this stuff the hard way. You get the benefit of this knowledge in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost. If $49.95 is too much money to “invest” to learn a quick and simple to find fans who will support you and those other buying habits FOR YEARS TO COME, then you have bigger problems. Leave now. Go back to Twitter and join the other whiners bitching about how nobody buys music anymore.
What if I want to reach out to you personally?
In the immortal words of Jon Bon Jovi… sing it… “I’ll be there for you” (ok, no more Bon Jovi references I swear). You will have direct access to me. I will make my personal email available once you are inside the course. Plus, I set up the course so that it will be easy to get your questions answered via a commenting system I have in place on each lesson – which I will be watching like a hawk.
Wait a second, do you really expect me to believe people in 2015 will pay me money for my music?
Yes. I certainly do. Because I’ve seen with my own music and with other musicians. I was a able to generate $5, $10 and sometimes $20 for singles that I offer on a “Name Your Price” basis.
First, you gotta have good music. But after that, it really comes down to how well you identify your ideal audience, get them to stick around and build a relationship with them.
What Others Say About Corey
Corey, you give out the most amazing information. I’m an old rocker, trying to get acclimated to the new music industry, and you are an oasis to someone like me. I’m so far back there….You keep writing and I’ll keep reading. Thank you so much!Randy Gabbard
Guitarist in Nashville, TN
There's a reason why DIY musicians are chasing down Corey Koehler to discover what he did to create the results he has. His passion for marketing, his go-and-do-it attitude, his relaxed yet professional demeanor... all of these things make him highly relatable and credible. If you follow Corey's advice and implement his strategies, you are sure to see your music career blossom. Not only that, but you'll actually be able to do it all in less time without taking away from your creativity!David Andrew Wiebe
The Music Entrepreneur
As a former Director of Marketing at a mid-size agency / certified inbound marketer, a business owner who helps other artists, and a professional performing artist, I've enjoyed learning and applying Corey's practical and useful Twitter strategies. He's taken sound marketing principles and simplified them into practical steps that any artist can understand and follow. And the best part is, they don't take a lot of time. If you want simple, effective marketing tactics that help you grow your social presence, Corey Koehler's social media tactics should be in your arsenal.John Stringer
As a music marketer myself I feel like I know a lot about some of the most cutting edge online marketing strategies. When I speak with Corey I realise just how much I don't know. His depth of understanding of not only the tools and strategies but more importantly the psychology behind communicating a strong persuasive message is where his real strength is.Brad Lazarus
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
A full refund is available to you within the first 30 days IF you do the homework and document your results (don’t worry, its easy. I’ll show you in the course). So, if you take the course, do everything I teach AND then don’t get any new fans, I will give your money back (if you cancel within 30 days). Zero risk!